Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Just a few words

I've been stupidly busy lately, mostly with some sort of brewing infection in my PICC line or perhaps the stitches that hold it in place or maybe just the skin around that is annoyed by the dressings that keep the whole thing sterile. Yesterday I had to run into the office for a quick consult to decide if I needed blood cultures - thankfully I didn't, which is good. My desire for a case of sepsis is nonexistent. But these visits take time and money that I can ill afford.

I'm also proofing the MID, which is huge and comes in spurts that need a quick turn around. End result, I've been working a lot during what is usually my free time (weekends) trying to make up for missed time and to make sure my schedule is clear when the MID chapters come through.

Here's a contest that would pay off your mortgage. The guidelines are very strict, for instance we live in a 950 square foot condo that is currently going for about 210 grand so we wouldn't qualify. That's partly where we live, one of the more expensive areas. But anyway, take a peek and see if you can enter. It would nice to have no mortgage, wouldn't you say?

http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/hancock/contest/

I guess that's it. Back to fighting my fever. My poor kids, one minute I'm freezing then I'm burning up. Luckily I've got a nice fan so it's not like they're alternately boiling and icing up but still, somewhat annoying I'm sure.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home