Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Don't view if you haven't seen this week's House episode


I was watching this week's episode of House and working on my script for Script Frenzy. I was writing a scene that has a double murder suicide and as I typed the word suicide 13 found Kutner's body. I'm sure it would have been surreal enough but combined with the scene I was writing made the whole thing dreamlike.

I'm extra shocked because when I watched last week's episode I was looking at Kutner's calm demeanor and thinking how he is the only sensible one in the lot. Talb is a mass of neuroses, House is House, Foreman hides his emotions away, 13 is dying, etc. etc. How wrong I was.

Why do these stupid characters make me care about them? I hate crying over fake people.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home