Saturday, August 01, 2009

New project

Trying to start a new project that doesn't want to start. I've tried three different beginnings so far and none of them are what I want. This is something that came to me while I was getting my CT scan the other day. Maybe it's not ready to start yet.

I wanted to start something today with the goal of finishing it by November first. It's good timing since I finished rewriting the vamp script about a week ago. Part of the problem might be that I have like FIVE ideas right now that are all sort of fermenting. And I still have a couple of rewrites to do.

Chris went back to New York and Cam comes home on Tuesday. It will be nice having him back. The rats will be delirious with joy. We fed them a quarter of a sugar baby watermelon today and they went nuts. Good old nutrition.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home