Monday, November 02, 2009

Not off to such a great start

Day two of NaNoWriMo and I've got fewer words than I had on day one last year. 2008 I had three thousand plus words the first day, which was nice. This year I have 2700 on the second, making me about a thousand words behind. Tomorrow I'm meeting with my lender and then taking Cam to the doctor so I'll be lucky if I write anything. I think maybe a trip to the laundromat is also in order, although I've no idea how to squeeze it in.

I did find this awesome poster today, which is a reproduction of the same one that sparked my interest in the Pony Express when I was a very young girl.

http://www.kancoll.org/books/schiller2/gws_ponyexpress.htm

I've always been intrigued by the fact that they wanted kids under 18. Today I do believe you'd have to be OVER 18.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home