Tuesday, December 01, 2009

What are you hearing?

This has been a crazy day for news. I finally heard about Mr. Jones who died in a cave in Utah, after nearly being rescued. The more I read his story the more horrible it was. My heart and sympathies go out to his family and friends. So sorry.

This story is quite mad, in a completely different way. Don't know Shane McGowan? He was the lead singer for the Pogues and sang Good Rats with DropKick Murphies. I read an interview with him where he said he hadn't been sober since he was fourteen. Why in the world is he going to be on reality tv? I can't quite get my head around it.

As for me I hardly did anything today. I wrote about seven hundred words and took a nap. It was nice. Tomorrow I have a bunch of paperwork to take care of. Sigh.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home