Monday, December 21, 2009

zombie flu

I had a horrible night. I tried to go to sleep around five am but kept waking up and having trouble with racing thoughts. I finally fell asleep and had a terrible dream about zombies. I fended them off for a long time but finally two of them got me and bit my foot as I was lifting a little baby onto a platform, out of reach of the zombies. Then I woke up and had such a fever I thought my bedroom was on fire. I don't know if I have the flu or a cold but I feel awful. I was going to take the day off but everyone else beat me to it. Instead I ended up filling in for someone else.

Then I had to go out and meet my Realtor to sign some changes in our contract. Getting out of my courtyard was fun. There was a huge pile of snow behind my car. Then there was a big van parked in the way because it's extra long and doesn't fit into a space anyway plus there was a bunch of snow in the front of the space so the van couldn't pull in all the way. It took me twenty minutes to finagle my way out.

I did score some orange juice so we'll see if that helps fight the zombie flu.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home