Thursday, July 03, 2003

Word count for yesterday

1300 words, BOOM!

So today I will have no freaking idea how many words I write. Because I added two things that have no place in the story yet so they don't count and I didn't write them today.

I had a nightmare about one of my best friends last year. It was one of the worst dreams I have ever had and it haunted me for a long time after. I finally wrote to him and told him about it which is kind of weird I guess but it was just digging at me.

I went looking for that description today and even in my fear and despair is lyricism so I copied it and put it in CF. Not anywhere in particular, I just stuck it in there and someday I will find a place for it.

I also added this from another mail to the same friend:

I remember spinning round and round with my skirt flying round and round me with me not knowing that going round and round was going to cause a death in some distant time and far away place I didn't know any of that i just knew i was full of love and life and i was dancing and singing to why can't i be you when i was in rehearsal for god's favourite and everybody looked at me like I was crazy but I was free and happy and the moonlight was coming down and making everything so beautiful and then we were throwing rocks up in the air to make the bats come and i knew at that moment that everything was okay and it always would be but i was wrong. I'm always wrong when i think that things will okay. but maybe they can be okayish. i don't know yet. but maybe.

i heard a rumour floating through the ether a rumour that i shouldn't give up hope and those words seemed so familiar but i can't place them they just ring in my head don't give up hope...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home