Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Coughing enough to throw up again today. My chest hurts so much. I feel hot. What the hell us wrong with me? It's so frustrating.

Didn't finish the horoscopes last night. Did Words, Words, Glorious Words instead. I'm going to try and do Fabulous Funky Freaks tonight and go to bed early.

Got the okay to use the Galen fragment for the novel in a month project, Yes it won't be the best or the longest novel ever if I do it at 50,000 words in a month but I think it will be good for me and I'll have a first draft.

What else? Too sick to care about anything. Oh yeah Andras showed me something cool. Maybe tomorrow.

Donna checked in with me so that's good. I swear I feel like I'm going to fall over and I'm just sitting in bed typing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home