Sunday, October 26, 2003

I feel like this whole weekend was wasted. Maybe that means I'm not quite so sick. I'm getting to the whiny stage. That should mean recovery even it isn't really true.

I did my column for the Shank for the first time in like three weeks. So that's good. I'm working on horoscopes for the Horkington Herald. I did my Ask Franny column yesterday.

I did a little on The Butcher, The Baker and the Candlestick Maker. It's a good thing I wrote the ending first because I would have no idea where this thing is going. I just wish I'd made more notes.

What else. Hmm, reading lots of war blogs. Chris says stop no point in getting depressed over stuff I can't help but I also feel that knowledge is power so I'm kind of torn.

I did a little formatting on The Ceremony of Setting Live Creatures Free. I was going to give it another rewrite but the subject matter is so dark I guess I just wasn't up to facing it.

Still debating Sundance. I want to go. Can I afford it in terms of cash and time? I just don't know.

I took a bath for like three hours and I didn't throw up so that's good. On the other hand I'm bleeding from weird places, like my tongue, so I wonder what my PT/INR is. I had one drawn on Friday and I see my hematologist Wednesday so I guess I'll find out.

I despise my hematologist. Dr. Rosoff was meant to get me a new one but I think he forgot. I just found out he's retiring. Malpractice insurance for surgeons went up 29%. I can understand but it's a real loss for the medical community. All that wisdom and a wonderful instinct or something that lets him know when a patient doesn't really need surgery when other doctors are telling him she does.

And on another whiny note I want some cold soda and some ice cream but I am too tired and ouchy to get up. Grrrr. I best get well soon or I'll kick my own ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home