Wednesday, October 15, 2003

I went off to Be Sociable much like Curtis in One Door Away From Heaven.


I went to the four year anniversary party for the American Dime Museum and to a wedding of a sword swallower and a swordsman.

The dime museum smelled funky and kind of made me feel queasy. But I was Being Social. I was okay until I got downstairs and saw the "punk babies" and they made me so sad I couldn't bear it. I had to go outside and sit on some steps.

Then we all walked over to the Charles for the wedding, which was very nice. I liked that at the end of the vows Johnny said "And I'll Ram a lam a ding dong you all night long."

I kept thinking he looked familiar and I finally figured it out. In his period piece clothing he looked like Russell Crowe in that movie about the ship that's coming out.

Then I talked to this guy, Tom, for a long time. We talked about Bill Huddle and his wake and a bunch of other stuff, I taught him a little geeky trick to save printer ink and then he said he'd get my number but he's retiring in 11 days and moving to Wisconsin, which kinda sucked because he had a camera and he knew what to do with it. I'm all about learning new mad skillz right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home