Thursday, September 18, 2003

The rain is blowing sideways. The trees are looking shaky. And we still have until 4 pm tomorrow for the brunt of the storm. Of course I need to leave around 4 to get to my bus. Oh yeah.

I wish I knew if this whole thing is still going to happen. Neil's journal right now says his train to NYC was cancelled.

I had some fun on the Vine today with a couple of people so that was good.

I rewrote my column for the Shank and made it about Banned Book Week, Benn was kind enough to wait for it and he also put our ad for comic artists at the top and put it in the headlines. So that's all good.

There is a casting call for some reality show on the 20th. In Baltimore while I will hopefully be in NYC. The comic convention is also this weekend.

It's always nothing to do or everything to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home