Thursday, September 18, 2003

Kind of a long day. I didn't notice that it was so late, 1:52 here. I guess because school is cancelled so the kids were up late watching Adult Swim.

Neil was kind enough to run my blurb for cartoonists for the Horkington Herald and we got quite a few enquiries today. I was pretty darned thrilled. I'm running the same blurb in the Shank.

Oh let's see, bought bus tickets to NYC for the weekend, helped pao with his Socrates homework, funny how often Socrates is showing up lately.

I was bitching about Antigone the other day - yes I know, that's Aristotle, to Chris. I just hate the educational system that makes you read and regurgitate stuff. Why write a paper about Antigone when there are twelve millions papers already? Can we not write something new and different? It's as bad as Hollywood recycling stuff.

A late birthday shout out to Kevin (larry), coolestchick and question.

Next week is banned book week. Read all the banned books you can. I've read 39 of the most challenged books on the list of 100 from 1990 - 1999, I'm pleased to say. And that's without trying.

I'll post more about that later. Now I must look at Isabel one more time and go to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home