Monday, December 01, 2003

I had a nice talk with vorpal almost right after I finished Bluer.

We talked about many things but one of them was American Gods. I told him about what I think Neil is writing now and he said Neil is continuing in the god theme.

He's right but I was thinking it's not entirely new to Neil. Neverwhere had an angel in it. Murder Mysters, Cold Colours, even The Price (i hope that's the right name) have God, angels, Lucifer. Or at least they are plot points.

Sandman had gods in it. I am too tired to back up my argument.

I am so spacy. I would like to thank Mr. Duritz for singing so swoonily I wrote some great scenes in Bluer.

My "clique" at the Vine for massive encouragement. Esp. that one person who had such total faith that I was more worried about letting them down than I was letting myself down.

Hoohaw! This giddy grrl is going to get offline now.

Oh wait, ffin wants me to come visit in February. That would rock on.

K, sleep well everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home