Monday, December 01, 2003

Writing
I feel very much at sixes and sevens. After pushing so hard to write so much I am not quite sure what to do with myself.

I found a reference to the plum of forgiveness although I now think I meant it to be the plume of forgiveness. I wrote a poem about the plum.

It's not bad.

Script, short story, or Carnal Fear next? I have the next line of CF. It's "I had no way of knowing it was the kiss of death." I thought of that when I was sick at my friend's house.

I want to type up the Situational Occurrence. Or I could just relax and read for a few days. After all I did write something today and tomorrow I could write my column if I think of something to say.

Junks
I want to give my supporters some kind of present but what, I don't know.

Someone asked me to run for president and then a bunch of people said they'd vote for me. I'm thinking if I don't do it I should write about it. I have all sorts of ideas. I have my platform worked out as well as a grass roots initiative thingie. Maybe my column will be about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home