Thursday, March 25, 2004

Music

I got two CDs I bought online a couple of weeks ago. I got Rocket by Primitive Radio Gods and Pocket Full of Kryptonite by Spin Doctors.

Rocket is interesting because there is such a wide style of music on the CD. I bet it drove the DJs wild trying to find sound alikes so they could continue the success after Standing Outside a Broken Phone Booth With Money in My Hand. Because it it's not a clone nobody will listen, right?

Fisher over to the Grapevine was asking me if I had heard Two Princes live or even in studio and I said no but I see I was quite wrong. I love this song. It's one I used to sing to my Danny boy back in the day.

Now I need to remember who did that great Calypso version of the you owe me so pay me song and who sings the song about I'm not sick but I'm not well? I'm psyched to be finding all this music I like.

And now a great big shout out to vorpal who has never ever let me down and always knows just the right thing to say. I've said it before but it bears repeating. I am the luckiest grrl in the world because I have so many loyal, wonderful, brilliant friends. I may not see them often in the tactile world but then again this works pretty darn well.

Kevin hooked me up with a terrific site for Chris to get his tabs. Several of my friends have been ripping and running trying to find the tabs for Chris so he could learn Personal Jesus but he was having trouble figuring out what was what. Kevin walked me through the installation of power tabs and how to use it and it rocks hardcore. Chris was playing the beginning of the song within seconds. Awesome! Kevin rules.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home