Saturday, July 03, 2004

Brain stuff

I'm still not happy with my brain. Not that it is my brain's fault or anything.

This thing with my vision is not good. The other day I called Cullen in because I thought the room was filling up with smoke but it wasn't. It was just my eyes getting really bad really quickly.

My medicine is just not working all that well. I fell over yesterday right when my ex was picking the kids up. I hear that swooshing noise all the time. I'm throwing up a lot. It's just not very good.

I watched this tv show the other day called Kingdom Hospital. It sucks major ass but there was this scene where someone was having brain surgery and then all these ants and maggots came crawling out of the brain and then this giant talking anteater showed up and I thought this not the sort of thing I should be watching. It is not conducive to making me call that brain surgeon I was supposed to call a week ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home