Saturday, September 11, 2004

Perhaps a little research would have been in order

After using the name "the littlest elder god" for maybe a year I found this link. pao is the one who named me. When I asked him I "why am I the littlest elder god?" he said "You just are" and who can argue with that logic. All this time I thought cthulhu was my older cousin or something, but no, time to reevaluate.

Lemony Snicket almost killed me today. I was reading The Reptile Room and when I came to this bit

"Goodness!" he cried. "Golly! Good God! Blessed Allah! Zeus and Hera! Mary and Joseph! Nathaniel Hawthorne!" etc, I laughed so hard I went into a terrifying coughing spell that left me utterly unable to move. It was well worth it though. What a terrific book and a brilliant writer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home