Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Sometimes when I am very tired something will seem like a funny idea and then it will turn out to be idiotic.

I was at the ER until 6 or so this morning. I came home and fell asleep until the library called me around one. Then I called my boss to see if he sent out the special technology report or if I should do it. He had not so I said I would do it and we got to talking, as we do, and he made me laugh until I was couldn't breathe again.

I got the brilliant idea to call my friend Kevin, who knew I was going to the hospital but didn't know how bad my cough sounded, and let him listen to my terrible cough. Unfortunately I was only coughing for a few seconds when I got out of control again and couldn't stop. There's a lesson in there. It's often easier to start something than it is to stop it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home