Sunday, October 24, 2004

In Which I Do Not Throw Up On Anyone at All

I made it through the day with the help of the very kind Herb, Zareh, Melissa and a few others. Herb filled out my voucher for me when I realized I couldn't see well enough to read it. He kept me company while we walked over to the courthouse and got breakfast and stood outside in the cold to eat it. Zareh insisted that I make an appointment with a neurologist about my psuedotumour and he got me lunch when I was too sick to get it myself. Melissa worried about me when I got very ill from the lights on the set and she asked someone to keep an eye on me during the exterior shots.

Lots of things went wrong but lots of things went right. Perhaps most importantly I have someone waiting for me to get well enough to audition for his troop which means someone has faith that I will get well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home