Saturday, December 25, 2004

In which I am late for an appointment I did not know I had

I fell asleep rather late last night, or this morning would be more precise. I turned off my computer at 4:20 am.

In my dream I was walking down a corridor and I came to Mr. Adam Duritz, who was most industriously leaning against a wall, very kindly giving it support and keeping it from having to stand on its own. He appeared most content in a somewhat impatient fashion. When he saw me he made me a quite tolerable leg and inquired as to why I had kept him waiting in such a shabby place.

I begged his pardon and said I had a terrible time getting to sleep and of course in order to meet him I did have to fall asleep.

He said not to trouble myself further over my tardiness and took my hand in a most courteous fashion and asked "Are you ready now to walk with me in the maze of mirrors and dance in the garden of delights?" He gave me quite a fetching grin as he asked and I could do naught but agree that I was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home