Tuesday, November 30, 2004

In a fight between a manticore and a hippogriff who would win?

That's the pressing question of the day. Kevin called me up today and asked if I wasn't feeling well. I told him I had a malaise of the spirits. It's good to have someone who will listen to that sort of talk.

I felt like I spent the whole entire day trying to understand the point of view of people who irked me. Someone was sure that we had somehow inserted content into Google that they didn't want there. Someone else asked me who I was and when I said he was responding to a virus and gave directions, rather detailed, on how to clean up his computer and prevent opening them in the future told me that he knew it was a virus but was just checking and he replies to all of them like that.

I simply cannot imagine feeling that I am so bloody important that I can waste the time of everyone who is unfortunate to have their address spoofed by some damn fool virus. It boggles my mind and it irks me.

So Kevin made me laugh and then said that surely in the contest between the manticore and the hippogriff the hippogriff would win. I feel so much better now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home