Wednesday, April 20, 2005

I will never sleep again

I was flipping through the Baltimore Sun looking for baby grand pianos for sale and I saw an article about the new Pope. Chris had heard that he had some sort of brain attack today and was wondering how healthy he is and we were talking about various things we had heard and whether we should despise him for his involvement in the Hitler Youth or whether that was sort of out of his control and how I despise his apparent hatred of homosexuals when I glanced down and saw this picture.

Oh My God. I let out a terrified peep of fear. There he was peering up at me, fully aware I had been talking shit about him behind his back, taking notes somehow, it was all rather surreal and horrifying. I'm pretty sure he's going to come and infest my dreamscape and haunt me all night long.

And we still don't know if he is healthy or not...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home