Monday, April 25, 2005

When all is said and done I guess it's still an ass

I was looking at some people fighting today and noticing how popular the word dumbass is. Now if being a dumbass is bad wouldn't you think being a smartass would be good? Somehow it doesn't quite seem to work that way.

I'm reading From Hell by Alan Moore. I bought it a few months ago and have been enjoying having it. Now I am ready to read it. Parts of it are very slow. Parts of it are confusing to me. It's good stuff over all.

I had to increase my Diamox from 1000 mgs to 1500 mgs. I feel significantly worse with a higher dose. I don't think that makes any sense at all but there you are. My head hurts, I threw up today for the first time since the last spinal tap, my nose is bleeding. My fingers are numb. I'm feeling blue, the joys of medication. Maybe I'll just go back to the old dose and take my chances.

Sometimes I think it would be best to just go blind and be done with it. Then no more meds and no more side effects. It could almost be worth it. I still think then I could get the glass eyes and sell the ad space...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home