Monday, June 27, 2005

Carnal Fear is Secretly Infernokrusher...

Check this out:

She nods. "I've never been kissed either." Suddenly she's on her feet and pacing around him. He has to spin his chair to look at her face. "God DAMN it. That's a lie. I have been kissed. But not by anyone I wanted to kiss me. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!!!" With one swipe of her arm all the comics are on the floor. He stops moving so he doesn't wrinkle them. She sags back onto the couch.

He watches her carefully, as though he doesn't trust her. "Sutter," he says. "Promise me something."

"What?" She's glaring. She picks the comics up and tidies them. "Who are you to ask me anything?" She's so angry it's a wonder the room doesn't burst into flames.
I write a lot of stuff where people are so ______ that the room bursts into flames. I wonder what that says about me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home