Friday, December 30, 2005

Last Column of the Year or Last Column For Good?

I posted my final column for 2005 this morning. It's about various First Nights in several states. The one in Austin sounds quite wonderful although I can't rule out the possibility that they just have a fantastic copywriter working for them.

As I type this there are no plans to continue my column at BrokerUniverse. Our sponsor didn't renew so I'll probably have another project to work on instead. I've got an idea for something and I hear we're going to be launching a new newsletters that will take up some of my time.

Not that I spent much company time on my column, I wrote it on my own time but you know how it is. When you stop working on a project that takes up twenty minutes a week you get a new one that takes up several hours.

I might move the column to the agentoasis.com site we're working on. I've got some negotiating and thinking to do. I only have so much time and energy in a day so what's the best use of it? Such a difficult question.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home