Thursday, January 12, 2006

Bullshit - Penn and Teller Take on Psychics

I'm watching Penn and Teller's Bullshit. A very good episode about circumcision just ended. I was extremely pleased with that episode and agreed with just about everything they said.

Penn just gave a very moving monologue about his grief for his own parents and said something that really struck home with me. He said ""How low do you have to be to exploit someone's grief" and went on to talk about these people doing it to sell a book.

But in my case I have had people who pretended to get messages from Dan in order to fuck with my head for some perverse reason of their own. Of course the messages made no damn sense and one was extremely offensive so that little scam didn't work.

This show is good stuff. I watched it because I got an email just before it came on. Good marketing on the part of Penn and Teller.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home