Friday, January 20, 2006

Lots of Pain

I'm feeling awful tonight. I've had a cold for a few days, no big deal really but then for some reason all my PTC symptoms flared up big time. Throwing up, dizziness, trouble talking, etc. Usually I say the wrong word but I've been saying things that aren't even words, like telling Cullen to take some sangiwarrisium instead of calcium and potassium.

Then huge headache accompanied by extreme chest pain, like a gallbladder attack. I took a tramadol even though the last time I took one I threw up for two days. Sometimes you just hurt so much you'll pay any price later for relief now. Then about an hour later I took half of a narcotic I have left over from my last spinal tap, not even sure if it's okay to take after taking the tramadol but again not really caring and figuring that I was only taking half of the narcotic and I can take two tramadols at once so really still less than one full dose of whatever this narcotic is. Demerol? Something like that.

So then woozy and feeling horrid, tired but can't sleep, just wracking pain and utter misery. I finally dozed off for a few minutes and woke up in a cold sweat. I wonder if it is gallstones. It's very hurty whatever it is. Of course I'll feel right stupid if it's a heart attack and I die...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home