Monday, May 08, 2006

The David Hasselhoff One-Two Punch!

For the full impact of this little show you need to read this article first, which starts out:

David Hasselhoff has complained to museum curators after finding his photo absent in a collection of memorabilia about the fall of the Berlin Wall.


And continues with this classic gem:

"After my appearance I hacked away at pieces of the wall that had the black, red and yellow colours of the German flag on it. I kept the big piece for myself and gave the smaller pieces to colleagues at Baywatch."


It's tempting to say something about sharing and how our mommies are supposed to teach us to give away the biggest piece to others, but I'll pass and let you get right to the piece de resistance, this absolutely amazing video of Mr. Hasselhoff singing Hooked on a Feeling. I'm not sure what I like best about this project, the floating above the motorcycle, the bizarre fur rippling in the wind, taking a bite from a large, intact fish or the smug "Hot damn, I am SEXY" expression on his face but then do I really have to pick only one favorite thing?

(Links courtesy of Cullen who keep running across them while looking for something else. What? I wonder.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home