Wednesday, April 26, 2006

MRI News

Some of you have been kind enough to ask about the results of the MRI I had last month. I didn't actually get the results. I was waiting for Dr. Irani to call me and time kind of went on and I didn't really worry because I thought he would have called me right away if I did have a clot in my brain. I figured it would take some time for him to consult with his colleagues and get back to me and since the next step may be a shunt I wasn't really pressed about getting results.

But then I realized it had been about five weeks so I called and found out he never got the results of the scans. I would have thought that someone would have noticed that the results never got there but maybe it really was my responsibility so I called the MRI place today and they asked for the fax number so hopefully results are winging their way over there right now.

I'll let you all know when I know anything for sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home