Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Scholarship dinner thingie tomorrow night

Tomorrow night Cullen, Chris and I are attending a reception for the recipients of the Katy Friel memorial scholarship that Chris won for this academic year. I've never been to anything like this and I'm not sure what to expect. Or what to wear.

It's kind of like doing extra work for me. I always fret about what to wear.

And Cam has to get a "formal" black shirt and white shirt for his upcoming chorus competition. Again I am thrown into confusion by the use of the word formal. I'm pretty sure they don't mean white tie.

My character Mallory, the actress in my 2005 NaNoWriMo entry, should start a website where other actors can see examples of "fall daytime wedding clothes." She will have to do it for me because I haven't a clue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home