Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Jungle de Ikou


Cullen and I are watching crazy anime again. This particular episode reminds me of a show Chris and I saw the other day about a circumcision dance this tribe performs every year.

In the anime show a little girl's dad steals an artifact from an archeological site and gives it to her. She puts on some earrings from the piece and has a "dream" about a scary old man with this ENORMOUS weird penis thing, made from ivory or something. He does this lurid dance while lights flash and he apparently has an acid flashback.

There are quite a few closeups of his thrusting buttocks and phallic device. It's both hilariously funny and terrifying. Then the guy tells her she must dance the same dance when she is trouble and it will get her out of the jam. As if any sane person could remember this dance.

I found the above image, you can sort of see what I mean about this guy's penis. It's the white, pointy thing sticking up in front.

Wow, she's doing the dance. I think she's a preteen, this dance is really inappropriate. Geesh. Wow, she seems to have grown up. Now she has huge, huge breasts. Goodness, what is the message of this show? Now this girl is riding around on the back of a whale shaking her groove thing. I give up, the only point of this show is bouncy breasts and gyrating hips. Thank god she looks of age now.

I wonder what the pitch session for this show was like. Probably just some pictures of the fan service...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home