Tuesday, April 11, 2006

"Think how marginalized racists are," said Baylor, who directs the Christian Legal Society's Center for Law and Religious Freedom.

Oh, poor, poor racists. I feel so bad for them! How nasty I am to have marginalized them. Boo hoo.

That quote is from an LA times article. The story is about a "Christian" girl who is pissed because she's not allowed to gay bash at her college, so she's suing. Beautiful. Isn't that what Jesus was all about? Didn't He throw the moneylenders out of the temple because they wouldn't let Him indulge in hatespeak?

Story courtesy of Warren Ellis, who does a lovely job writing about it here. Be sure to read the comments, Johnny Anarchy is particularly interesting.

2 Comments:

At 4:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The April 6th Daily Show segment where Rob Corddry plays a racist was hysterical. Worth playing the video. Perhaps this woman got the idea for the suit from that.

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger Georgiana said...

I meant to watch that but I can never remember when a show is on. I usually remember a week or two later.

I think this woman has been a huge, crazy, offensive, pain for a very long time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home