Monday, January 01, 2007

More stuff that annoys me

I hate comment trails that include trackbacks and pingbacks. This post supposedly has 96 comments on it but when I skim through the first fifteen only two are comments and the rest are track or pingbacks. It's extremely annoying and hard to read, especially when the comments are already white on black with some green lettering. It's like someone inviting me to cook in their kitchen but there's no lights and all the silverware and the pots and pans are mixed into the same drawer. Please, use a different trail for blogs linking to you and let me easily read the comments. Thanks!

2 Comments:

At 12:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're just pissed cause no one comments in your blog.

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger Georgiana said...

It's kind of too bad that you didn't take this as a learning opportunity and improve your blog instead of lashing out. Good luck to you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home