Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Closing some tabs

This page is interesting. Has some laws that make no sense. I found it while trying to find out about the three articles of clothing law I read about while reading Alison Bechdel's Fun Home. I didn't find what I wanted but I did find this.

Bengies is celebrating their 51st year. I think we may go see Spiderman 3 there this weekend. Neil's idea actually.

I thought this quote was kind of nice.

Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul.
John Muir
Other than that we're respectively, making art, wearing a beanie so as to be inducted into the ITS (International Thespian Society?), studying for and taking AP exams, and polishing up both the first Kitta book and the Gabriel so as to not be ashamed to send them over to Will Shetterly for a quick read through with comments. Also writing the new Kitta book (they're all currently in a barn with a wounded beast and lots of little ghosties with ember eyes and ashen mouths that apparently dissolve in milk) which means we're all very, very busy. Once we can slow down and take a breath it will be time for at least one of the boys to leave for Alaska. Summer's just not what it was. Sigh.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home