Saturday, May 12, 2007

Grouchy grouchy grouchy

I'm unbearably grouchy. Tired and far too busy. I graduate from the two year college next week (I started college in 1979 when I was sixteen and dropped out a couple years later when my grandma got cancer and needed fulltime care so it's taken me a thousand years to get the two year.) on the 24th so I've been running around getting my cap and gown and stuff.

Cam was inducted into ITS yesterday then I had to run up to Baltimore to pick Chris up but his bus was two hours late, which meant I didn't start on my thousand words until like one am and didn't finish until three.

I think I'm just tired and need a vacation. A long vacation, maybe with some troll monks on the top of a mountain where I could sleep a lot and drink tea all day.

The highlight of the week was watching Nick Carter dance at the ITS induction ceremony. When he dances he looks like he's moving for the sheer joy of what his body can do and when he lands after a jump you get the feeling he only landed because he wanted to, as though gravity is something he's never even heard of.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home