Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Possible opening paragraph to this week's column

Which also explains what I've been doing all week, obsessing and not being able to settle down. Despite having a million things to do I spent an hour a couple of nights ago driving around telling Cam the plot to the Tesla script. Sigh.


I had a really hard time concentrating on anything this week because I'm so excited about something happening this weekend. Finally after what seems like a thousand years of waiting, Stardust is opening up today, the tenth. Unfortunately it's opening after my deadline so I'm not yet able to review it but I can tell you that if you like adventure or romance or flying pirates or witches or magic or fairy tales or Michelle Pfeiffer or Robert De Niro or Clare Danes or Charlie Cox you have to go see it. In fact you should take everyone you know and go. Years from now when other people are telling you about this fabulous film they just found on DVD you'll be able to really lord it over them because you saw it opening weekend. Find out more about the film here but please keep in mind from what I hear the trailer does not do it justice.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home