Saturday, September 08, 2007

Itchy itchy itchy

Every time I move my arm it itches like mad. Someone at the hospital gave me this awful thing like an elastic bandage to wear over my whole arm but it won't stay in place and with no air and 91 degree temps it's far too hot wear it. So I took it off and threw it in with my socks and stuff, which means I keep seeing the big bloody mass that is the dressing out of the corner of my eye. Not very pretty. And it itches and burns. Fun.

I'm thinking about knitting a new cover, something interesting and in a more breathable fabric.

I'm not sure if I mentioned this so I'm getting the iron in three doses one week apart. The first one is Monday.

Grrah, just had to pause and throw up from too much coughing. Between ragweed and our neighbor's new cigar under my window habit I'm coughing myself half to death.

I'm reading Nature Girl by Carl Hiaasen. I'm a big fan of his work but this one doesn't seem as funny as his others. Maybe it's me. I'm just amazingly sick. And tired of being sick, which I guess is pretty natural.

Still haven't finished the first draft of the Tesla project. I thought I only had three scenes left and that was maybe ten scenes ago. Still about the same amount to go but I ended up moving some character development around a little.

I want to go see Shoot em Up, Maybe if I'm feeling better tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home