Tuesday, December 04, 2007

NaNoWriMo 2007


I don't think I mentioned that I hit my word count for NaNoWriMo on the 27th. My story is maybe halfway or maybe two thirds over so I'm writing a thousand words a day now. I suppose I could keep up the 1700 words a day but it makes me really tired and eventually grouchy.

I need to take a break and do a rewrite of the Gabriel book I wrote in the spring. I still haven't touched it. I keep writing new things and not taking time out to work on fixing up the older projects. I still have vacation that needs to be used up by the end of the year so I may take a week and just rewrite. Or at least that would be the plan. Last time I had that plan we all got some stupid virus and we ended up with five doctor appointments in one week. Blah.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home