Monday, November 19, 2007

Follow up on iron

I went to see my hematologist today. He said my iron is okay, not great. I'm not really clear on what that means. I guess the infusion was somewhat of a success but my iron wasn't fabulous, which is what I was hoping for.

I'm going to cut back on coumadin for a bit and see if that helps my PT/INR stay level. And I've got to go for a mammogram - I despise them. I've spoken to women who barely feel them but for me they're unbearably painful. They make me cry.

36,000 words for NaNoWriMo, which is really terrific because I was very sick over the weekend and didn't want to write a word. I somehow managed at least 1700 words a day but I'm not sure how.

I think I'd like a vacation. Somewhere nice and warm but not too warm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home