Friday, November 23, 2007

Just cut them up like regular chickens

Cullen wanted Cornish game hens for Thanksgiving so that's what we did. Chris handed them to me and asked me to carve them but then told me to just cut them up like regular chickens, which meant I couldn't really eat mine. When I saw Eraserhead years ago I couldn't eat for days after. Apparently the effect is still there.

Then we went to see Beowulf, which I enjoyed very much, except for the ending which annoyed me quite a lot. I particularly liked the sea serpent sequence. We did end up seeing it in 3D despite my worry that it would make me sick as a dog. It didn't - happy news since we saw a 3D preview for Coraline that looks fawesome.

1 Comments:

At 4:39 AM, Blogger therebelforces said...

after reading your profile i would like to invite you to a coast to coast am knit-along. i don't know it you listen to the show or not but i'm looking for knitters that enjoy the kinds of topics that are often addressed on the show every night. so if your interested in joining at all or have any questions pleases email me.
http://coasttocoastamknitalong.blogspot.com/

therebelforces

 

Post a Comment

<< Home