Thursday, February 14, 2008

Kidneys and tires

I've spent the last three days working on a big project, which is finally almost finished. Whew.

Cullen is scheduled for his kidney biopsy. The surgery will take about an hour and then he'll have to stay lying down for four hours before I shuttle him home. He's got a chem test that day and was hoping to be able to take it maybe after the surgery but since he's supposed to be lying down all day and he's going to get an iv full of pain killers and relaxants I'm guessing maybe the chem test isn't the best idea ever. It will take about two weeks to get the results. It's not fast like some tests. And of course he's still got more than a week before the surgery. We still need to get his nose cleared up because sneezing while someone is stabbing you with a highpowered biopsy tool is suboptimal.

In other news I have to get four new tires for the car because the ones I bought in September are lumpy and bumpy. I stopped by Sears today and I'm going to get four for what I just paid for two. The ones I need were out of stock so someone is going to go and fetch them for me, which is pretty sweet.

I know there was something else I was going to say but I'm suddenly very tired so it will have to wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home