Saturday, April 26, 2008

Some rambling

Here's a comic from Cullen. http://picturesforsadchildren.com/index.php

I had a nightmare that a yellowjacket flew in the window and landed on my arm. I was afraid to swat it because I am allergic to them so I was sitting dead still, waiting for it to fly away, when it chewed its way through my skin and crawled under, creeping around. This all happened very quickly. I clapped my hand to try and block its path but it just chewed deeper. I hate nightmares like that. It seems to be a common theme, I've seen it a few times in horror films.

Proving even more that I am an idiot, I was quite surprised the other night to hear that only six people signed the Declaration of Independence. I thought loads of people signed it and that's why John Hancock made his signature so large, so it wouldn't get lost.

This image might explain some of my confusion. I used to know this stuff, then I got meningitis and a swollen brain and forgot it, but this image still clung, making me think every person in the picture signed the declaration. How amusing that the painting isn't even of the signing.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home