Friday, June 27, 2008

A few things

In this article from WaPo about the waterfall art installations in New York City someone says they've never seen a waterfall but these aren't what they imagined. It's weird for me to think someone doesn't know what they look like. They're in a million movies and tiny ones are in gardens and I've been lucky enough to hike to and swim in or near some. I guess that's just me having a privilege I take for granted. So today I am grateful that I've been able to hang out with waterfalls and not realize what a big deal they are.

PICC line came out today. Blah blah blah, too many troubles so out it came. I'm a bit nervous because the nurse didn't see the special tip that needs to come out but then she thought maybe she just wasn't used to the power PICC so hopefully the while thing came out and some little piece isn't floating around my heart...

Finally this article about the soil on Mars is very cool. When do we start terraforming? I also like how science and literature naturally go together and the two trenches on Mars are called Snow White and Wonderland. Nice.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home