Thursday, October 02, 2008

Very quick post

I'm stupidly sick with a cough, hives, aches and pains, blah blah blah. Very boring. Meanwhile I've got three columns due, kids to feed, bills to pay, novels to write, a job to do and no energy at all. So here you go, a short post from me linking to a lovely post from Google blogs about energy - not the kind I don't have but the kind we all need. Just one more reason to love Uncle Google.

http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2008/10/clean-energy-2030.html

This year Google has invested more than $45 million in startup companies with breakthrough wind, solar and geothermal technologies through our Renewable Energy Cheaper than Coal initiative...


I absolutely agree. On a small scale my dad and stepmom's house when they lived here in Maryland had solar heating for the water and it was deluxe. Look at what Germany's doing with solar power for starting ideas. So much energy falling on our little planet and so much of it wasted.

From what I've read geothermal energy is the way to heat and cool your house. Wouldn't you love a smaller electric/gas bill? I know I would.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home