Saturday, January 23, 2010

I dislocated my shoulder again

More than ten years ago I was caught in a field with a bunch of horses that started fighting. One of them threw me into a fence and my shoulder dislocated, making the same noise a turkey leg makes when you rip it out of a cooked turkey. It took ages for my shoulder to regain some stability and it's never really been the same.

I popped it back out a couple of days ago and am having a very hard time. I might have to put it in a sling for a couple of days, mostly to keep me from trying to use it.

I hurt it horribly last night when I drove up to get Chris from the bus station and tried to roll my window down to pay the toll. Apparently the round and round motion isn't well tolerated by a shoulder that's trying to heal. I thought I was going to have to get Cullen to lean over me and hand the money to the toll person but the person in front of us was kind enough to pay our toll, completely at random but at the perfect time. Bless them.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home