Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Awesome Tampon Ad

The best I've ever seen.


Today I paid my property taxes, got them reduced by 550 bucks, paid my water bill, got the weird name snafu involved with my water bill fixed, changed my address on my driver's license, went to the dentist and yet somehow still feel like I didn't get much done.

Jeri Smith Ready says there's a hurricane on the way. I obviously haven't been paying enough attention because it looks like Earl is due to hit here on Friday and be crazy strong. I pray this won't be a repeat of Isabel, which flooded so much of our area. Even now, nearly seven years later, there are many houses on the market that won't sell because they are so badly water damaged.

This video doesn't look like much until about 45 seconds in.


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home