Monday, September 27, 2010

Beautiful Scary Comic from emilyterrible

My kids are all grown up but if they were still little I would definitely be reading them this fantastic comic from @emilyterrible. It's perfect for getting ready for Halloween.


If you're not following her on twitter you totally should. She posts gorgeous, fun drawings.

In other news I have some lung thing. Maybe pneumonia, maybe bronchitis. Interestingly it presents with the same symptoms as a tension pneumothorax but of course it's not because I've had it for a couple of months and would be deader than dead if it were a pneumothorax. So you know, whatever.

Cullen has a plantar wart which he is having removed. I took him for his first appointment today and the doctor said he was going to put some "strong acid" on the foot. He leaves it on for four days then comes back after a bit, the doctor debrides his foot and they start over again. This goes on for like a month. What could be more fun than that? It's hard to imagine.

My neighbor's boxer jumped into my yard and I thought he was going to mix it up with Mal but luckily some visitors rescued us. The boxer seems nice but kind of growly and Mal was on the leash so I was a little worried about Mal feeling trapped by the leash and overreacting. But all was well and we made our escape and went to the store and all was well.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home