Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Not Rich Enough

Scalzi has a good post up about the difference between being poor and not feeling rich. http://whatever.scalzi.com/2010/09/21/why-not-feeling-rich-is-not-being-poor-and-other-things-financial

While the post is good and interesting its the comments that I found fascinating. You've got your "the government doesn't know how to spend my money" folks and the "you just think I have money" folks, which are to be expected. But then there are posts from someone who was a bill collector, someone who is in a similar position as the guy who started the whole thing, but sees things from a very different POV, some posts from people who were pretty poor and are now making ends meet and are very aware of how blessed they are.

Also I'd love to know where I can find a gardener for twenty bucks a week...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home