Wednesday, April 13, 2011

WBC

When WBC stands for white blood cell it's usually a good thing. Not so much when it stands for Westboro Baptist Church.

They're coming to our old neighborhood to protest the high school, apparently because many of the children at that school have at least one military parent and also because they have an active LGBTQ community.

Hopefully at least one of my boys will be able to attend a counter demonstration. I'm afraid if I go I won't be able to restrain myself.

This all goes down Thursday morning while the kids are getting to school.

WBC claims it's done thousands of these protests, which all cost money. Where does it come from? Has anyone looked into that?

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 1:05 AM, Blogger SailorFred said...

They make money by suing locales that block them from protesting. They are basically a family of lawyers masquerading as a hate-filled church.

Scumbag lawyers making money from the misery they cause. Hell has a special place for reserved for them.

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger Georgiana said...

Ugh. I don't understand why groups like that are tax exempt. They cost a fortune just in increased security.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home