Friday, June 13, 2003

I'm writing my ending to Carnal Fear. Of course I still need the middle but I might as well write the ending since I know what I want. Or perhaps it's not the exact ending, but it's near the ending.

I'm doing something I've never done before. I'm emailing a friend as I write. She says I almost made her tear up and she doesn't even know the plot. I think that's a good sign.

I've done four pages so far. That's not bad given my limitations right now.

Did I post that I wrote to Neil Gaiman about his meningitis and my memory loss? I wanted to know if he's been experiencing the same things I have and he has. He posted about it in his journal - I hope that link works, you have to scroll down a bit to find my letter and his really nice and informative answer.

I was just thinking that it was amazingly kind of him to post the details of his illness and recovery to help me keep on hanging in there. *happy sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home